- New children are invited to drop in with their caregiver(s). This gives your child a chance to meet his/her teachers, see their classroom and play on the playground.
- For parents, it is a nice time to share any information about your child or ask any questions you may have of your child's teacher.
- In order to make this special time for your child, we request no siblings, unless in infant carriers. If this creates a problem, feel free to call. In the past, parents have shared watching siblings on the playground.
- Park and walk your child in this day. Please hold hands in parking lot.
- If you need to park on the street, please do so on the same side as the school.
Back to All Events